- Submit the export document to the Sudanese customs.
- Issue the Sudanese Standards and Metrology Organization (SSMO) certificates for the product in Port Sudan.
- Issue shipment certificate (fumigation, Health Certificate, Phyto certificate etc.) and follow up with private inspection companies if required.
- Container handling and stuffing.
- Provide the shipping line with the required documents and assuring the containers is on the vessel.
CUSTOM CLEARANCE SERVICE
With our Custom Clearance Service, we take care of all the custom related documents in Port Sudan, such as submit the export document, SSMO certificates, fumigation certificate, health certificate etc. If necessary, we can also arrange for an external inspection company to inspect the goods. Handling the duck operation, including container stuffing, issuing required documents, and ensuring the container is on board the vessel.